Hero of War Hero of War

You tube link is not working

You tube link is not working. Good effort.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Oh look its my kidney

I loled so hard. WTF man... What is wrong with you? What the heck is in your mind? 5/5, 10/10

Metal Slug Apocalypse 1 Metal Slug Apocalypse 1

Erm....

The movements are way too slow... The guy's feet movements didn't really match eh you see. YOU NEED AUDIO!!! The bang bang bang thing at the loading scene is very **** annoying. Too short.

thescorpionmaster responds:

I'm homosexual.

WOW for reflections WOW for reflections

Not bad...

Everything was great besides the ending. The whole animation is a bit choppy. Hope to see more from you.

Melons Melons

OMG LOL

It just needs a lyric so that i can sing along.

Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

too short =\

well... it's kinda like too short.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Greatness

Well, i'm glad that it turned out so well even i'm unable to give in during the last minute due to some personal problems. 5/5 10/10.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Ownage, but still room to improve.

I personally prefer this over the YuYu, and actually go through 400+ of your reviews before i post mine. Well, whenever there is a great animation posted on NG, there will be someone trying bring it down by giving under-dog reviews. Well If you are reading my review, do show some respond. =)

IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE HAVE A KICK ASS PC TO VIEW THIS ANIMATION AS YOU KINDA OVER-USED (ABUSED) THE BLUR FUNCTION. So, what i'm suggesting here is that you use .PNGs. How are you gona do it it's up to you; but I can always share what i know if you pm me. That way, it will reduce the lagness and the filesize.

There is a part where the guy get close the girl from behind. The ground seems static, imo it can be fixed by adding lines to show the movement. Again, are you gona do it it's up to you. Well basicly that's where you loose 2 points.

It's true that Anime style is abit overdone, but this piece pwn the shit out of most anime stuff done previously on NG. Make sure ya don't repeat the same mistakes on your next animation.

rtil responds:

my computer is horrible and i can view it on low quality. i tried my best to optimize it

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

something...

I've read trough all the reviews before i add my own. There are quite a number of abusive reviews i must say, Just ignore them and insist on your own style (most of the people that asked for a blood and gore movie can't actually animate well; they are just jelous of your skills :))
Ok... I've seen this on DA before erm... from my point of view, this is too good to be a first flash. *i'm being jelous*
Some mistakes i can point out:
-The preloader overflows
-The sound quality kinda screwed up, experiment with the sound settings at the publish pannel.
-brush control, erm... this is long and alot and hard to explain... hmm... this is not photoshop or painter. So, when you zoom in to edit some details using the brush, you could actually notice the sudden change of the brush size. Try to use the same brush size to draw something in 100% and 500% (zoom); compare them then u know what i mean.

that's all i have to say and it's sucky that i didn't get the 50000th page view on your da page... lol

-Ashed Dreams

Submit Submit

Ending kind screwed

Man, you have freak skills!!! I liked the way you presented your idea and the art work. But the ending is kinda rushed or in other words screwed up. The ending part is kinda vague. I don't get it if the swf is blammed or hit high score. Other than that, GOOD JOB. I'll keep an eye on your on coming projects.